Current Initiative: Community Sensitization on Flood Disaster Pre-emptive and Management Strategies in Ibadan and its suburb
- 2007: Campaign for Passage of Nigeria Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative Bill under the auspices of Publish What You Pay Nigeria (PWYP) with support from USAID through Pact Nigeria’s ADVANCE programme – Ondo State, 2007
- 2009 – 20012: Empowering Victims of Human Trafficking with Business Management Skills in Lagos, Abuja, Benin City and Uyo under the auspices of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and other related offences (NAPTIP) with support from UNICEF and British High Commission.
- 2013 – 2016: Mentoring Ward Health Committees in 5 Local Government Areas of Lagos State under the auspices of Partnership for Transforming Health Systems II (PATHSII) with financial support from UKAID.
- 2017 – Facilitating Free Eye Test campaign in Irewole Community, Oluyole LGA in with the support of Eye-Care Foundation
- 2007 – Community Sensitization for Mitigating Flood Disaster to support in support of Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project
- 2018: Fortification of Vulnerable Youths and Women of Southwestern Communities Against Irregular Migration and Human Trafficking:
- April,2020: Monitoring Conditional Cash Transfer Programme of Nigeria’s Social Investment Programme in Oyo State under the auspices of ANEEJ’s (Africa Network for Environment and Economic Justice) MANTRA project